We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will be refused.
Damages and issues
Once you have received your order please check and contact us immediately if the item is found to be defective, damaged or if you received the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To start a return, contact us at email@example.com. Please include your order number and reason for the return in your email.
To be eligible for a return;
- The e-scooter is required to be in “as new” condition and unused. It should be free from significant wear and tear, damage, or modifications not originally present when purchased.
- The returning item must be in its original box and all packaging, with all included accessories, documentation and components included in their original box and packaging Items returned without original packaging may be damaged in transit, the purchaser accepts all liability for any damage and loss of value incurred.
- Mileage on returned e-scooters must be less than 1km.
- You must provide proof of purchase.
- You must cover the cost of the return; this is not included in the original sale.
- Returned items cannot be substituted for another item of the same value.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items. This does not affect any Warranty rights.
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your returned item and let you know if the refund has been approved or not. We will ask for your confirmation that you accept the terms of the refund. Any refunds will be credited within 14 days from receipt of items out our return address. Please be aware that direct refunds can take up to five days to appear in your bank depending on who you bank with.